A Night to Shine 2019 Sponsorship
A 50-Year Anniversary Celebration of Children, Families, and Communities
About A Night to Shine
For 50 years, Illinois Action for Children has been fostering racial equity and strengthening children, families, and communities through programs that give every child a great start so that families can build a solid foundation that will build strong communities for us all.
A Night to Shine is Illinois Action for Children’s premier annual fundraising benefit. In honor of our golden anniversary, this year’s event will be attended by more than 300 corporate, civic and community leaders, philanthropists, and guests. A Golden Night to Shine 2019 will be a milestone celebration of IAFCs rich history inclusive of awards, entertainment, and an inspirational keynote address.
We will reflect on our 50 years of progress and as we prepare to move forward, we will give tremendous recognition thanks to the generous sponsors, donors, partners, and individuals who have being instrumental to our legacy and half-century of achievement.
When you invest in A Golden Night to Shine, you are taking an important step in helping to expand Illinois Action for Children’s vital work in ensuring that all children and families—especially those with the highest needs—can acquire and maintain access to the essential family resources and the high-quality child care and education that they need and deserve.
Why Our Programs are Important
High-quality programs, like the ones offered by Illinois Action for Children, strengthen our economy and workforce through building the strong foundations that lead to lifelong success. These programs:
- Reduce the achievement gap before it becomes too costly to close;
- Build our workforce by allowing parents to go to work and continue their education as their children are preparing for continued academic achievement; and
- Yield high returns—investments in high-quality early childhood education generate a 13 percent ROI to society!
Why Sponsor A Golden Night to Shine?
Partnering with IAFC on your Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives has numerous benefits for your company, including:
- Recognition as a caring and compassionate company for which to work—your company’s commitment to children, families, and communities will inspire loyalty, boost morale, and attract employees who feel likewise.
- Building your bottom line—Consumers and businesses buy from companies that they know, like and trust. Showcasing your commitment to issues that affect us all is another way to set your company apart from your competitors.
- Broadcasting your brand—Illinois Action for Children serves more than 200,000 children, families, and early education practitioners each year, providing numerous opportunities to amplify your company.
Illinois Action for Children is a catalyst for organizing, developing, and supporting strong families and powerful communities where children matter most.
Illinois Action for Children envisions a future in which ALL children and families have the opportunities and resources they need.
For questions or more information, please contact 773.769.8004 | email@example.com (Include 2019 NTS Inquiry in the subject line).