Partnerships for Positive Outcomes
Early Childhood Consultation Services for Schools
Strengthen the Connections that Count!
A child’s learning and growth are fostered by the adult relationships in their lives—whether at school, home, or in the community. Partner with Illinois Action for Children to develop and strengthen your school’s capacity to support your students and families.
about partnerships for positive outcomes
Illinois Action for Children’s Partnerships for Positive Outcomes (PPO) is a suite of consultation and professional development supports for your school’s staff who focus on early childhood mental health and family and community engagement.
why choose partnerships for positive outcomes
As a school administrator or educator, you’ve likely said or heard teachers say:
- “I could use more support for working with children’s challenging behaviors.“
- “This child has been exposed to trauma and I’m not sure how to help her.“
- “I would really like to build stronger relationships with the parents and families of my students.“
- “I wish it was easier to connect families to agencies and resources in the community.“
- “What are the best ways to incorporate brain science research into my classroom?“
Partnerships for Positive Outcomes helps your teachers successfully lead in these areas and more. PPO services include these topics:
- Engaging families
- Individual child observations
- Trauma and its impact on children
- Reflective practice coaching for teachers
- Strategies for reducing chronic absenteeism
- Brain science
PPO includes a flexible, customizable menu of consultation services that will enhance your school’s practices in early childhood mental health and family and community engagement through:
- Comprehensive assessment and planning to identify supports for your school
- Consulting and Technical Assistance supports
- Training and Professional Development Opportunities