New CCAP Essentials: Health and Safety Training Series
Complete all of the IDHS required Health and Safety trainings with just one registration!
Each of the CCAP Essentials Health And Safety Training Series include the following courses:
- ECE Credential Level 1, Tier 1: Modules 1, 2a, 2b, 2c
(“ECE 1, 2a” & ” ECE 2b, 2c”)
- What is CCAP?
- CPR/First Aid Certification (“CPR/FA”)
- Please note: Child Abuse and Neglect / Mandated Reporter Training is required but must be taken online. https://mr.dcfstraining.org/
To participate in the CCAP Essentials Health and Safety Training Series, please note the following:
- You must attend all sessions in the Series.
- You must have a Gateways to Opportunity Registry ID Number in order to register.
- Space for each CCAP Essentials series is limited, so you must register in advance.
- Break time is limited, please bring your own lunch.
- The fee for all CCAP Essentials Health and Safety Training Series is $50 ($52 if registering online).