Family Supports for Employers
In an effort to alleviate conflicts that can exist between work and family, Illinois Action for Children offers an Enhanced Employer program. This unique support service for employers helps them provide child care-related resources to their employees.
Our Enhanced Employer Contract service is designed and personalized to meet the needs of the families in search of child care.
Here is what we will offer to your employees:
- A designated phone line
- Consultation service from our highly qualified child care consultants
- Educational information on how to select/what to look for when searching for a quality child care program
- A listing of quality child care providers (child care centers, family child care, in-home care, special needs programs, etc.)
- Consumer education materials customized to the needs of the child
- Information about the Child Care Assistance Program and child care tax credits
- Information about child care licensing regulations