Illinois Action for Children’s (IAFC) mission is to be a catalyst for organizing, developing and supporting strong families and powerful communities where children matter most, and we need your help to fulfill it.On Wednesday, May 15, we are hosting a meet-up where you can learn about on IAFCs Associates In Action — a volunteer group of socially-conscious and motivated people just like you!
IAFC- is committed to bringing access to high-quality early childhood care and education to all children and families, regardless of income or socio-economic status. IAFCs Associates in Action members contribute to this goal by securing monetary and in-kind contributions, building relationships, growing group involvement, increasing awareness of early care and education, volunteering, and hosting fundraising events (in-person and online).
Why Should You Join Illinois Action for Children’s Associates In Action?
- Gain leadership experience and skills through hands-on collaboration and participation in a variety of education, volunteer, fundraising, and social events and activities
- Meet like-minded professionals who are passionate about helping children
- Grow your personal and professional network
- Gain the experience needed to sit on a nonprofit Board of Directors
- Learn about and promote the advocacy and key issues that affect early care and education and children in Illinois
Emerging leaders who share a passion for helping children grow up happy and healthy, with access to the high-quality early care and education and resources necessary to succeed in school and in life.
Wednesday, May 15, 2019 | 6 – 8 p.m.
(Your first drink and snacks will be provided on us!)
TAPSTER in Wicker Park: 2027 W. North Ave., Chicago, IL 60647
(click the Location tab at the top)
Learn more about IAFCs Associates In Action and network with peers
If you can’t make it but still want to support IAFC you can click here to make a donation today!