Schedule a CCAP Appointment
The Illinois Action for Children CCAP Phone Appointment Scheduler is Here!
As we all find ways to adjust to our current environment, Illinois Action for Children is pleased to announce that our Family Resource team will now be able to provide you with assistance regarding CCAP in a scheduled phone consultation.
The CCAP phone appointments are available for parents and care and education providers. Appointments are scheduled in 30 minute increments from 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m., Monday-Friday.
Schedule a CCAP phone appointment when:
|Parents||Care and Education Providers|
HOW IT WORKS:
- When submitting the form, you will be required to provide a phone number. When it is time for your appointment, a Family Resource Consultant will call you from a private number.
- If you do not pick up, the Consultant will leave a voice message. However, they are not able to provide a call back number.
- After five minutes, a second call attempt will be made. If there is no answer, you will need to schedule a new appointment.
Be Prepared for Your Phone Appointment:
Before your scheduled phone appointment, please have the following ready:
- Your full name and date of birth
- The parent’s 15-digit case number(s) and their date(s) of birth
- The child care provider’s 15-digit ID number, if applicable.
Please use the scheduler below to reserve your appointment. We look forward to assisting you!