Quality Counts Quality Rating System
The Quality Counts Quality Rating System (QRS) helps child care programs provide quality care to the children and families they serve. This voluntary system offers training, recognition, and additional to supplement the current CCAP reimbursement rate and help support the costs of providing quality care.
Who can apply?
- License-Exempt Family Child Care Providers (care by relatives, friends or neighbors)
- Licensed Family Home Child Care Providers
- Licensed Group Home Child Care Providers
- Licensed Child Care Centers (License-Exempt Centers must become licensed to participate)
Why should you apply? You can:
- Gain access to information and resources to help the children in your care grow and succeed
- Provide high quality experiences for the children in your care and their families
- Market your program as a star rated or quality trained program
- Increase your Child Care Assistance daily rates from 5 percent to 20 percent
We're Here to Help!
A QRS Specialist is available in your area to assist in preparing you for the Quality Rating System with:
- Home and/or site visits
- Group Meetings
- Cohort training
- Phone Consultation