Seminar for License-Exempt Family Child Care Providers for the Quality Rating System
Register NOW to join us!
Saturday, August 20, 2011 and August 27, 2011
University of Illinois at Chicago, Student Center East
750 S. Halsted St., Chicago, IL 60607
• Free Parking will be available at the Halsted-Taylor Parking Structure, 801 S. Halsted St.
The State of Illinois is committed to recognizing and rewarding providers through the Quality Counts Quality Rating System (QRS). This year Ready.Set.Grow! will feature two complete Quality Rating System Training Tiers.
Training Tier 1
Training Tier 1 includes 4 workshops that will explore how children grow and learn, child health, safety and nutrition. Those who complete Training Tier 1 may be eligible for a 10% increase in their child care assistance payments.
Note: You must complete the QRS Orientation to be eligible to apply for Training Tier 1. Please contact the QRS Helpline if you need information on the next available QRS Orientation at 773-697-6103.
Training Tier 2
Training Tier 2 will expand on your ability to use observation and guidance as tools for success, build relationships that work, and enhance your personal and professional development. Those who complete Training Tier 2 may be eligible for a 15% increase in their child care assistance payments.
Note: You must have already completed the Quality Rating System Orientation and all four modules in Training Tier 1 to participate in Training Tier 2, and you are required to bring the Level 1 ECE Credential Participant Workbook previously issued.
Quality Rating System Specialists will be available on the last day with applications and to answer any questions about the Quality Rating System.
Added benefits of attending Ready. Set. Grow!
• Information and resources to help the children you care for grow and succeed
• Networking with other child care providers
• Registration for both days of the seminar include breakfast and lunch (a $50 value)
• Free materials and resources
Space is limited please register now.
• Sign-In begins promptly at 8:00 am.
No on-site registration will be available.
• You must be a License-Exempt Family Child Care Provider to attend this seminar.