Family Resources Links
- Works with local communities throughout Illinois to provide low-income, working families with access to quality, affordable child care
- Provides information on healthcare options for Illinois residents; provides information on eligibility requirements and how to apply for medical assistance; provides information on the different healthcare programs based on families needs
- Provides informative information to caregivers and families on ways to make the environment safe, accessible and accommodating to children with disabilities
- Helps parents find their local schools, provides updated reports on the school performance, provides information on different types of schools offered through CPS and how to apply for them
- Provides information and helps parent locate other resource and referral agencies statewide; also provides information on licensing, accreditation, child care options, parent newsletters and many more resources related to child care
- Provides free legal assistance to low-income and elderly individuals in Cook County. Through advocacy, education, collaboration and litigation they empower individuals, protect fundamental rights, strengthen communities, create opportunities and achieve justice
- INCCRRA and IDHS provide information on childhood obesity through this website. The seriousness of obesity in young children is communicated and connects you to current research on the issue
- Provides information on prevention, intervention and treatment for children who are victims of abuse and neglect
- Provides information on how to collect child support payments and obtain information on child support enforcement, genetic testing, etc.
- Provides information on licensing standards Adult/Child ratios and complaint policies. Provides information on child protection, foster care, adoption, daycare licensing, and other services provided by Illinois Department of Children and Family Services; provides information to parents on when to report complaints and where to call when reporting.
- Provides guidance, encouragement, and recognition to individuals and programs that serve young children and their families. Individuals can search for jobs through the statewide job board. Gateways to opportunity is a collaboration between the Illinois Department of Human Services and INCCRA.
- Provides information on all federally funded head start programs in the state of Illinois
- Provides informative tips sheets to providers caring for children
- Provides educational information on Illinois Resource and Referral programs
- Ensures families in every community have access to high quality child care; provides information on comprehensive trainings for child care professionals and public policy issues that may impact families
- An organization dedicated to promoting educational and developmental services for all children birth through age 8; provides resources for families to assist their young children's development
- Assists families in searching for accredited family child care providers; one of the organization's goals is to promote a professional accreditation program, which recognizes and encourages quality care for children
- Provides information on disabilities as it relates to infants, toddlers, children, and youth; provides research based information for parents on the No Child Left Behind Act as it relates to children with disabilities and laws regarding children with disabilities