For more than 40 years, Illinois Action for Children has supported the cause of high-quality, accessible early care and education programs that promote the child's development, health and safety of all children.
In an effort to alleviate conflicts that exist between work and family, Illinois Action for Children is delighted to offer our Enhanced Employer Contract - a unique support service for working parents and your employees.
Our Enhanced Employer Contract service is designed and personalized to meet the needs of the families in search of child care.
Here is what we will offer to your employees:
- A designated phone line
- Consultation service from our highly qualified child care consultants
- Educational information on how to select/what to look for when searching for a quality child care program
- A listing of quality child care providers (child care centers, family child care, in-home care, special needs programs, etc.)
- Consumer education materials customized to the needs of the child
- Information about the Child Care Assistance Program and child care tax credits
- Information about child care licensing regulations