Child Care Works Campaign Testimonials
Child care providers across Illinois are taking part in the Child
Care Works Campaign to demonstrate the
importance of their programs to their local communities and economy.
Are you a provider who is trying to decide whether to
participate in the Child Care Works Campaign? Read on for testimonials from
fellow providers about their experiences with the Child Care Works Campaign and
how it can work for you.
- "I think this tool really demonstrates
the impact providers have on the economy and it will help motivate other
providers to see themselves as business people/entrepreneurs." – Gloria
- "This tool will be helpful with private
funders and with board members by letting them know how child care works, really
showing the impact of potential budget cuts on the center and what the
impact could be…" – Gloria Kuechenburg, Chicago
- "Thank you very much! I’m glad Illinois Action for Children decided to do this. This tool will help providers realize their economic impact and see things in a different light." – Penny Wolford, Broadview
- "This is a good tool for business people
to understand how important we are to economic engine of the community."
– Angie Kendall, Moline
- "I liked this tool! It helped me to recognize
that everything I do has an impact. As providers we are so focused on
doing the business we don’t realize the positive contributions we make
outside of it." – Rhoda Culverson, Chicago
- "This tool is great! It is very useful
in showing legislators how important our business is to our community."
– Darlene Clarida, Eldorado
- "I think this is a useful tool that can
be used for marketing and can be shared with legislators." – Cheryl
Rudd, Crystal Lake
Do you have a story? Share it with us.