Illinois Action for Children's Public Policy and Advocacy department works to advance legislative and administrative policies that support families, children, and early care and education. We lobby elected officials and engage in grassroots organizing, public education and advocacy.
The foundation of our work is to support parent choice and equal access to high quality early care and education for all children in Illinois. Our policy and advocacy work is funded through grants from private foundations and individual donors.
Sign up here to become an advocate for Illinois Action for Children.
• What We Champion - Click here to find out what we fight for.
• Become an Advocate - Click here to learn how you can become an advocate
• Advocacy Action Center - Click here to learn about the latest battles for children and families and how you can make a difference.
• Advocacy Events - Click here to find out how you can get involved in conference, rallies, and other Advocacy events
• Ask Advocacy -Click here for Advocacy assistance and to share your story
• Advocacy Tools- Access world of information that will help you advocate for children and families, including our new Community Profiles and Messaging Toolkit sections
• Building Blocks II – Click here to learn about this innovative project funded by the Grand Victoria Foundation
• Meet the Team – Click here to learn about the Public Policy and Advocacy team