Illinois Action for Children offers a wide-range of career possibilities in multiple program areas including:
- Child care resources (for families and child care providers)
- Early childhood education
- Family and community engagement
- Public policy and advocacy
- Community building and organizing
- Organizational operations and support
We support our vision and mission by implementing:
- A high-integrity workplace
- High accountability standards
- A commitment to learning and skills development
Illinois Action for Children strives to hire, develop and retain talented people who represent the diverse communities we serve. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can contribute to their fullest potential.
Training & Development
Illinois Action for Children strives to be an organization that develops the next generation of diverse and dynamic leaders. Great leaders are a magnet for top talent and create the culture of performance every organization needs. We focus on the leadership competencies of Strategic Thinking and Planning, Effective Communication, Time Management, Leading Self and Engagement. These competencies serve as our leadership pillars.