Accreditation is a voluntary process that provides child care programs the opportunity to examine their services based on recognized standards of high quality. The Accreditation Assistance option is for child care programs that are applying for or maintaining an ExceleRate™ Illinois Silver or Gold Circle of Quality.
Accreditation Assistance Approved for Funding
- National Association for the education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- National Association Accreditation Commission for Early Care & Education Programs (NAC)
- American Montessori Society (AMS)
- Council on Accreditation Early Childhood or School Age (COA)
- National Association of Family Child Care (NAFCC)
More detailed information about Accreditation Assistance begins in section E of the following Guidelines & Applications packet.