Illinois Action for Children’s Saturday Seminar Series For CCAP License-Exempt Home Providers Your CCAP Payments Will Stop If You Do Not Complete IDHS Required Health, Safety, and Child Development Trainings By September 30, 2017.
You can meet the training requirements in just 3 Saturday sessions when you register for Illinois Action for Children’s Saturday Seminar Series for CCAP. You must complete all 3 sessions.
Saturdays: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. | 6/3, 6/17, 6/24
The Saturday Seminar Series for CCAP includes:
- ECE Credential Tier 1: Modules 1, 2a, 2b, 2c
- What is CCAP? (for Family Child Care Providers)
- Abuse and Negelect/Mandated Reporting
- Quality Counts Orientation
- CPR/First Aid Certification (FREE!)
Questions about this training? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 773.564.8804.